Our goal is to operate a safe haunted house attraction for our guests and for our employees. Managers and security personnel are on duty in the waiting area and circulating throughout the attraction floor at all times. During heavy traffic times, uniformed and plainclothes police officers are also on site.
You are responsible for your own valuables while on the grounds. Please keep your wallet, purse, money, cell phone and keys secure. Please lock your vehicle before entering our facilities.
This attraction is entirely under roof including a large portion of the waiting area. No rain checks will be given.
- Do Not Touch the actors and They Will Not Touch You.
- Do not touch any props in use anywhere in the attraction.
- Doing either of the first two actions is grounds for immediate removal from the property.
- Persons under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. There will be no exceptions to this policy. We reserve the right to limit group sizes where no adult over age 18 is present.
- We have covered waiting to protect you from the elements. There is a designated waiting line. While inside, once you’re in the line to enter the show floor maze, you must return to the end of the line if you leave the line for any reason.
- There will be no running, shoving, or pushing in either the waiting area or in the attraction.
- The use of flashlights, lighters or matches is strictly prohibited in all areas. Cell phone cameras and light apps are not permitted to be used once you’re admitted to the attraction show floor. Please keep them secured.
- No photography or video is permitted on the attraction floor.
- No food or drink is permitted on the attraction floor. Any food that you purchase from our concessions vendor must be consumed prior to admission to the show.
- No alcohol is permitted anywhere on the property. The management reserves the right to remove persons deemed too intoxicated or otherwise impaired to be a hazard to the safety of our other guests and our actors.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the waiting area or on the attraction floor. If you must smoke, for the safety of the attraction and the please do so outside the building and waiting area and at leas 45 feet from the entrance or exit.
- Masks cannot be worn by guests touring our attraction.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone for disorderly conduct, destruction of property or for the use of profanity.
We reserve the right to remove anyone who is being disruptive in any way. If you are removed from our site, your money will not be refunded.
- THIS ATTRACTION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
- This haunted house attraction utilizes strobe lights, extremely loud noises, fog effects, realistic props, cinematic gore, power tools, uneven flooring, tight spaces, and in some areas no lights at all. It is supposed to be scary and it’s the sworn duty of our performers to scare you.
- Women who are pregnant and individuals who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure, asthma, seizures, light sensitivity, claustrophobia, or any other health condition that could be aggravated by these special effects should consider this warning before purchasing a ticket.
- Individuals with mobility issues that require the use of crutches, or a walker, cane or chair equipment will face navigational obstacles in this attraction that include but are not limited to shifting floors, tight spaces/narrow passages and extreme darkness with no options for alternative accommodation or bypass. They too should consider this warning before purchasing a ticket.
Purchase of a ticket to this attraction is considered acknowledgement of these warnings as well as the assumption of any and all risks associated with entering this attraction.